Clerk's Office | Public Hearing Notices & Sign Up to Speak
|Transportation, Infrastructure, Energy and Environment Committee (In-Person) Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 10:00 AM|
|CR-008-2023 A RESOLUTION CONCERNING SOLAR TASK FORCE for the purpose of declaring the intent of the Prince George's County Council to establish a Solar Task Force to be responsible for leading the development of new solar PV programs and incentives, communicating the availability of these resources to Prince George's County's residents and commercial building owners, and engaging the community on the benefits of solar PV particularly, the financial aspects of solar PV; appointing members of the Solar Task Force; and generally regarding the establishment of the Solar Task Force.||Request to Speak / Comments|
|CB-019-2023 AN ACT CONCERNING RESILIENCE HUBS for the purpose of providing a certain definition; providing for high priority locations for resilience hubs; providing for the identification of partner organizations; providing for certain requests for proposals; providing for community engagement; providing for certain streamlining of permitting and code compliance; providing for resilience hub innovation and entrepreneurship; providing for certain funding strategies; providing for certain incentives; and generally regarding resilience hubs.||Request to Speak / Comments|
|Planning, Housing and Economic Development Committee on Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 10:00 AM - (In-Person)|
|CB-011-2023 AN ORDINANCE CONCERNING CONSOLIDATED STORAGE for the purpose of prohibiting Consolidated Storage in Non-Residential, Transit-Oriented/Activity Center Based Zones of the Zoning Ordinance of Prince George's County.||Comments|
REQUESTS BY THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO ADDRESS THE COUNCIL
- The public may address the Council on community issues.
- Please do not use the "General Public Address" form to sign up to discuss Council Bills, Resolutions, pending legislative matters, or zoning cases.
- Comments for those items are accepted during the committee work-session, public hearing, or oral argument.
- Register to speak, in advance, by 3:00 p.m. on the day BEFORE the meeting.
- On-site registration is now available; however, advance registration to testify is strongly encouraged.
- To register, please create an eComment account, log in, and select the “Register to Speak” button for the appropriate eligible agenda item(s). NOTE: New users must verify their email as part of the account creation process.
- For those unable to use the portal, requests to speak may be emailed to: ClerkoftheCouncil@co.pg.md.us or faxed to (301) 952-5178.
- Verbal testimony provided during the Council’s live public hearings are captured in the Council’s video archive, so a separate written submission is not required.
- In-person participation at the following address:
Wayne K. Curry Administration Bldg, 1st Floor Council Hearing Room, 1301 McCormick Drive, Largo, MD 20774
SUBMIT WRITTEN TESTIMONY
- Written testimony or comments for public hearings and committee meetings will continue to be accepted via the Council’s eComment portal. Eligible items are posted above.
- For those unable to use the portal, comments/written correspondence may be emailed to: ClerkoftheCouncil@co.pg.md.us or faxed to (301) 952-5178.
- Submissions are to be received by 3:00 p.m. on the day BEFORE the County Council session, public hearing, or committee meeting.
- All testimony and comments received by the deadline will become part of the public record of the meeting and, when feasible, noted at the meeting. They will be shared with the Council Members, Council staff and other County agency staff.
- On-site submissions will be accepted; however, they will be distributed to the Council after the meeting.
VIEW COUNCIL AND COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- No registration needed to view
- Select the “In Progress” link available on the following webpages:
FIND COUNCIL MEETINGS & AGENDAS
- Agendas for all Legislative Branch meeting bodies may be found in the Legislative/Zoning Information System (LZIS) at the following link:
Watch the County Council LIVE: https://pgccouncil.us/LIVE
The Prince George's County Council will meet in a hybrid manner, both virtually and in-person, until further notice. In accordance with ADA requirements, accommodations for hearing impaired, disabled persons, and visually impaired persons can be provided upon reasonable notice to the Clerk of the Council. Sign language and interpreters for non-english speakers are available with reasonable advance notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 301-952-3600. Closed-captioning is now available during livestreaming and on archived videos, effective April 30, 2020.