Submit Comment


Your opinion is important.  We want to hear from you. Residents are encouraged and invited to submit comment for the record orally at one of the designated Committee of the Whole Work Sessions.

You may sign up to speak at one of the Committee of the Whole Work Session two weeks prior to the scheduled dates:

To speak at a work session, sign up online by clicking on the date above or call the Clerk of the Council at 301-952-3600.

If you are unable to attend a work session, you may also submit comments online, via email, or via letter to: 

Clerk of the Council
2nd Floor County Administration Building,
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772.

Comments submitted will be compiled and shared during the Committee of the Whole Work Sessions.  

Should you have question regarding this legislative process, please visit the FAQ fact sheet.