Clerk's Office | Become a Person of Record

The County Council sits as the District Council on Zoning matters and reviews case records established and submitted either by the Planning Board or the Zoning Hearing Examiner.  As a Person of record in a zoning case, you are provided with notice of upcoming meetings, actions and decisions rendered at certain stages of the zoning application process, as well as relevant appeals procedures.
The Council may not add persons of record.  To become a person of record, you must request to do so in writing while the case is under review by the Planning Board or the Zoning Hearing Examiner.  
For your convenience, the links below will direct you the Planning Board and Zoning Hearing Examiner to request to be added as a person of record:

Planning Board   

Zoning Hearing Examiner