Non Departmental Grants Awards
The FY 2019 Approved County Budget includes grant allocations to designated non-profit organizations. These specific grants, which are referred to as Non-Departmental Designated Grants, as well as Non-Departmental Grants authorized in Exhibit 2 of the County's FY 2019 Budget Ordinance (CB-23-2018), were made by the Council as a whole and further reflect and underscore the Council's firm commitment to building and maintaining a strong partnership with the County's non-profit service community. Citizen / community-based programs and services represent an important and critical component of the County's overall efforts to help address the human, social, education, recreation and other service needs that are central to building and maintaining strong communities.
The following documents MUST be submitted with each application:
- Attachment A, For Organizations with a total revenue of less than $10,000.
- Attachment B, Organization’s funding received from Prince George’s County Government
- Financial Reports
- Mission/Purpose of the Organization
- Narrative of the proposed use of requested funds
- IRS Form W-9 (Original)
- Most Current IRS Tax-Exempt Status Letter
- Organization By-Laws, Articles of Incorporation
- If applicable, current Letter of Good Standing for Organizations that are a component of a larger umbrella organization (i.e. PTAs & Boys and Girls Clubs)
- Completed Prince George’s County Authorization for Electronic Funds Transfer Form (Mandatory per County Council Bill CB-074-2016)
- Roster of the Organization’s current Board of Directors & Staff Members
- IRS Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, or other applicable tax return
- Independent Audit or Review performed by a Certified Public Accountant (if available); required for all organizations with total Revenue from all Sources of $300,000 or more.