COUNCIL’S TRANSPORTATION, INFRASTRUCTURE, ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE, AND GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS AND FISCAL POLICY COMMITTEE CONVENE JUNE 9TH
The Prince George’s County Council’s Transportation, Infrastructure, Energy and Environment (TIEE) Committee, and the Government Operations and Fiscal Policy (GOFP) Committee will convene virtual meetings on Thursday, June 9th.
10:00 a.m. Transportation, Infrastructure, Energy and Environment Committee
- Appointments to the Prince George’s County Commission for Animal Control
- CR-032-2022, legislation concerning adoption of the Climate Action Plan
1:30 p.m. Government, Operations and Fiscal Policy Committee
- CR-057-2022, a Resolution concerning Contract Approvals
- CR-058-2022, a Resolution concerning Contract Approvals
- CR-060-2022, a Resolution concerning Cottage City Towers Bond Inducement
Committee meetings are available for Live and On-Demand viewing HERE. To review meeting agendas in their entirety, click HERE.