COUNCIL’S TRANSPORTATION, INFRASTRUCTURE, ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE, AND GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS AND FISCAL POLICY COMMITTEE RECONVENE VIRTUAL SESSIONS SEPTEMBER 8TH
The Prince George’s County Council’s Transportation, Infrastructure, Energy and Environment (TIEE) Committee, and the Government Operations and Fiscal Policy (GOFP) Committee will convene virtual meetings on Thursday, September 8, 2022.
10:00 a.m. Transportation, Infrastructure, Energy and Environment Committee
- Residential Speed Camera Program Update
- CR-063-2022, legislation concerning the 2018 Water and Sewer Plan
- CB-066-2022, legislation concerning parking permit areas
1:30 p.m. Government Operations and Fiscal Policy Committee*
- CB-051-2022, a Resolution concerning diversity and equity policy in publicly subsidized development projects
- CB-057-2022, legislation concerning Revitalization Tax Credits for major T-O-D projects
- CB-062-2022, legislation concerning the Prince George’s County Small Business Capital and Growth Stimulus Program
- CB-070-2022, an Act concerning Prince George’s County Business Start-Up Personal Property Tax Credit
- CB-082-2022, an Act concerning Personnel Law
The Council’s Planning, Housing, Education and Development (PHED) Committee convened on Wednesday, September 7th. On-Demand viewing of the scheduled meeting is available HERE
Committee meetings are available for Live and On-Demand viewing HERE. To review meeting agendas in their entirety, click HERE.
*A partial list of measures to be addressed