The Prince George’s County Council will convene on Tuesday, January 31st at 10:00 a.m. Session will include the presentation and introduction of measures, Proposed Correspondence, and CB-014-2023, legislation repealing CB-77-2022 including Section 27-1706 of the Zoning Ordinance of Prince George’s County, which is eligible for Council vote and enactment.
The following Council committee meetings will also be held the week of January 30th:
Tuesday, January 31st
9:00 a.m. General Assembly Committee
Thursday, February 2nd
10:00 a.m. Planning, Housing, and Economic Development Committee (PHED)
- CB-11-2023, legislation prohibiting Consolidated Storage in Non-Residential, Transit-Oriented/Activity Center Based Zones of the Zoning Ordinance of Prince George’s County.
- Briefing – M-NCPPC Prince George’s County Planning Department 6-Year Planning Program
1:30 p.m. Health, Human Services and Public Safety Committee (HHSPS)
- CB-008-2023, legislation establishing a Private Security Camera Incentive Program that would encourage businesses and homeowners to set up cameras to increase security surveillance.
- Briefing - Winter Weather Emergency Response and Preparedness
- Briefing - Budget and Policy Analysis Committee Agencies
- Briefing - Prince George’s County Office of The Sheriff, Domestic Violence
County Council sessions and committee meetings are available for Live and On-Demand viewing HERE. To review meeting agendas in their entirety, click HERE.