The Prince George’s County Council Committee of the Whole (COW), with the use of technology, will convene on Wednesday, May 13, at 10:00 a.m. for virtual FY 21 Budget work sessions, continuing its review of proposed spending plans for County departments and agencies.
The COW meeting will be available for live and on-demand public viewing HERE.
This meeting format is consistent with the Maryland’s Open Meetings Act and restrictions resulting from the state of emergency declared by Governor Hogan.
May 13th COW meeting agenda items include the overview of proposed FY 21 budgets for the following Prince George’s County departments and agencies:
- Department of Housing and Community Development
- Board of Elections
- Office of Information Technology
- Office of Central Services
- Office of Management and Budget/Non-Departmental
- Prince George’s Arts and Humanities Council
COW Meeting/FY 21 Budget Work Session
COW Committee Members
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Virtual Meeting – https://pgccouncil.us/303/County-Council-Video